SHOP SAFELY AT FLOORSTORE
In strict compliance with government guidelines and in response to customer demand we’re delighted to announce that we’re opening our doors to customers again – albeit in a very different way!
Fully respecting social distancing practices, eligible customers can now visit us for 1 to 1 appointments, by prior arrangement.
The safety of our customers and team is absolutely paramount, and appointments are strictly for customers who can confirm that they, and anyone living at their address:
- Has NOT displayed possible coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Has NOT opted to self-isolate as a result of being: Aged 70 or over, a vulnerable adult, or pregnant.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU CAN CONFIRM that you and anyone living at your address has NOT displayed possible coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms within the last 14 days AND has NOT opted to self-isolate as a result of being: Aged 70 or over, a vulnerable adult, or pregnant. If this is the case, just complete the form to book an appointment.
IF YOU CAN NOT CONFIRM POINTS 1 AND 2 ABOVE YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Please do NOT book an appointment, it’s in everyone’s interest if you wait until government guidelines change, or at least 14 days have passed without symptoms.
To keep everyone safe, 1 to 1 appointments will meet the following guidelines:
- Each appointment will be allocated a 1-hour slot and only one appointment will take place during that time.
- A maximum of two adults living at the same address will be welcomed and they may be accompanied by children who are living at the same address.
- Customers and Floorstore staff must maintain a 2m distance between them at all times.
If you have any questions just drop us an email or call us on 0113 831 4310 (option 1) and we’ll be happy to help.