Ege at a glance
- Founded in 1938
- A leader in the European textile flooring industry
- High-quality carpets
- Good design blends with premium materials and modern technology
- Collections that include both broadloom and carpet tile designs
- Allergy friendly and sound absorbing carpets
- Wear-resistant and durable
- Designer collections
- Eco-friendly carpets made with Ecoline yarns or from recycled fishing nets
- Hundreds of patterns and colours to choose from
- Quality backing materials
- Passionate about the environment
- Meets strict EMAS requirements – the world’s only EMAS-certified carpet manufacturer in the world
- Received Cradle to CradleTM certificates
- Carpets that are specifically designed for commercial use
Ideal for the hospitality sector, the Highline Collection features integrated underlay for superior sound insulation and comfort. The wear-resistant carpets come in either broadloom or carpet tile designs, with up to 8 types of backing options. You can also choose between numerous patterns and designs – to suit any requirement and décor.
The Epoca Collection is perfect for modern offices. Hard-wearing and resilient, these carpets will handle just about anything and look good in the process! The elegant carpets pay homage to Scandinavian minimalism. Refined and versatile, they come in both broadloom and tile designs. All carpets from this collection also feature allergy friendly fibres and provide superior sound insulation.
Hard-wearing, high-quality and green, the ReForm Collections provide the perfect flooring solution for modern offices. Here at Floorstore you can find this range at a fantastic price. Providing excellent acoustic performance and durability, these stylish carpets are a great choice for any office space. The products from this range feature Ecoline yarns and materials produced from recycled fishing nets.
Top quality and budget friendly, the Una Collections are available in a broadloom or carpet tile design. Both offer great sound insulation as well as better air quality by reducing allergens and dust mites. Featuring pre-dyed yarns to reduce the cost, these carpets come in beautiful and simple colours and patterns that complement any décor.
The Avia Structure and Avia Carré Ecoline ranges are lightweight but extra tough, as they are specifically developed for aviation industry.
From Cradle to Cradle certified and eco-friendly carpet tiles to antibacterial carpet for the healthcare industry, here you’ll find specialised products at an amazing price. Textured or weave-style patterns and designs inspired by African lands can also be found in these collections.