Convenient, durable and stylish
Not just durable and tough, Aqua-Step laminate flooring also comes with a surface that resist mould and bacteria. It prevents dirt from accumulating in between the planks, making cleaning a breeze and indoor air fresher. The stylish designs include wood and stone effect patterns, in beautiful colours and textures that suit any taste and décor requirement.
Aqua-Step – Innovation for your home
- Founded in 2001
- Revolutionary laminate designs that are 100% waterproof
- Laminate floors you can install in bathrooms, kitchens, hallways – you name it!
- Gorgeous wood, stone and ship deck designs
- Easy to care for
- Surface resistant to mould and bacteria
- High-density surface prevents dirt from accumulating – ideal flooring for allergy sufferers
- 30% more sound absorbing compared to traditional wood laminate flooring
- Comfortable and soft underfoot
- Suitable for use with hot water underfloor heating
- Extra strong and wear-resistant
- Flooring with AC4 commercial rating
- IC3 classification for commercial use
- Eco-friendly flooring – can be recycled and doesn’t contain formaldehyde or PCP
- Easy to install thanks to the innovative Uniclic system
- Floors can be re-installed several times for more convenience
- 20-year domestic warranty
Whether you want to transform a bathroom, a kitchen or an entrance hallway, Aqua-Step products are ideal for you. At Floorstore you can find all their ranges, from stone and wood effect designs to the stunning Shipdeck Collection. And the best part is that these quality, innovative laminate floors come at an affordable price.
Wood Design Collection
The Aqua-Step Wood Effect Collection includes planks without bevels, for a seamless look, and bevelled blanks. In the latter category, you can choose between 2V and 4V bevels, which both create a sense of depth in any room as well as a more realistic wood effect. Colours include anything from bright white to anthracite oak, with many more in between. Here you can also find more rustic designs or modern wood effect patterns.
Stone Design Collection
The Stone Design Collection includes mini ceramic and natural stone laminate tiles that are conveniently compatible with the wood effect range. This means that you can install products from the two collections in the same room, to create a stunning design accent. Like the wood effect planks, these laminate tiles come with a seamless or a 4V bevel. All of them boast a pearl embossed coating which enhances the natural look and feel of the floors.
A more creative flooring solution, the Shipdeck Collection features a dark bevel on the long sides of the planks. The effect is striking and memorable, recreating the look of a ship deck. Colours include white and light grey as well as warmer brown.