Comfort and convenience in one
In tests, Hydrocork flooring achieved an impressively high comfort score, second only to carpet. Apart from the comfortable feel underfoot, the floors from this collection also provide superior acoustic and thermal insulation. As a result, interiors look and feel welcoming, warm, quiet and overall more relaxing. A perfect flooring solution for a family home.
Wicanders cork flooring
- Environmentally friendly as well as durable and high-quality
- Made of renewable, natural and biodegradable cork
- Designs with authentic embossed texture
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Comfortable underfoot as well as quiet and warm
- Conveniently waterproof to allow bathroom installations
- Impact resistant and durable
- Easy to maintain looking like new
- Innovative PressFit installation system that makes the most of cork’s natural properties
- Low telegraphing effect when installed over existing flooring
- Ideal for renovation projects thanks to the 6mm thick planks
- Suitable for installation with underfloor heating
- FSC and Green Tag Certified
- EPD verified
- 15-year warranty for commercial use
- 25-year warranty for residential use
Providing incredible value for money, the flooring from the Hydrocork range comes with 25-year and 15-year warranties, for domestic and commercial applications, respectively. Perfect for renovation projects, whether in a family home or commercial space, the floors from this collection are designed to look fantastic and stand the test of time.
The Hydrocork Collection
Boasting 20 wood effect styles, the Hydrocork Collection made by Wicanders will suit any interior, personal taste and décor requirement. The wood effect designs include sandy tones and muted light brown colours as well as warm brown flooring and planks that boast a sawn effect texture or a luxurious, antique-style design.
Created to blend into any classic or modern décor, Hydrocork flooring brings a touch of nature to contemporary living spaces. Enhancing the look of a living room, kitchen, bedroom or even bathroom is easy thanks to the waterproof construction and durable materials.
The flooring comes with 6mm thick planks that measure 145mm in width and 1225mm in length. Made with the Corktech technology, they feature a protective wear layer that is impact resistant, a solid vinyl layer, a cork composite core, and a vinyl underlay. Impressively stable and durable, the floors from the Hydrocork range combine style and function with convenience. At Floorstore, you can find all of them at an amazing price!