Spread The Cost Of Your Purchase
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free finance* from Floorstore.
In store we can now offer a 6 month or 10 month interest free finance option with a small deposit.
- Spread the cost of your flooring and bed order, on selected products.
- 0% APR representative interest.
- Agreements can be settled at any point.
- First payment will be due approximately one month after delivery of goods/services.
Read about our finance options below.
How do I apply for Interest Free Finance?
First things first, visit one of our beautiful stores and speak to one of our team to help you select the perfect flooring or bed. Our team will be able to advise you to which products are available on finance.
Time for a warm drink, sit down with one of our team and they will walk you through the finance application. Selecting the best credit term for yourself.
Normally you will get a decision in store within a few moments.
Our team will then organise your fitting or delivery dates, along with a copy of your agreement and receipt.
Do I Qualify For Interest Free Finance?
Before applying for finance in store, you must make sure that you the customer can meet the following criteria:
- Is 18 or older.
- Is, or their partner is, in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
- Has been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
- Has a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you’ll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
- Has a Bank or Building Society current account available (you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
*Subject to status. Fitting charge is excluded from the credit offer. Minimum spend of £500 applies.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Jim’s Carpets Ltd t/as Floorstore are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.