Who Is Elka Flooring?
Elka’s laminate flooring range is one of the most superior quality laminate flooring ranges currently available on the market. Designed to look great and stand the test of time, they apply strict standards to each board, ensuring maximum strength and a flawless finish, plus, their v-groove technology, an advanced bevel edging helps to create a look that reflects the natural qualities of real wood flooring.
This simple, effective flooring can be used in all kinds of spaces, either with or without underfloor heating. It’s simple and quick to install, looks great, is hard wearing and great value for money.Elka Collection
Elka At The Floorstore
Our showrooms have a wide range of styles, colours, and finishes from Elka to choose from. Benefit from our Price Match Promise for the best deal, expert advice, flexible finance options, and convenient installation services.
Why Buy Elka Laminate Flooring From The Floorstore?
Elka laminate flooring is such an effective choice that it can be used in all kinds of spaces, either with or without underfloor heating. Not only does it look great but it is hardwearing so it will remain as pristine and beautiful as the day it was installed.
- The Elka laminate flooring line provides you with a elegant design at affordable prices.
- Elka comes with the Uniclic® locking system, making it quick and easy to install resulting in a professional looking floor you can install yourself with minimum effort, and more importantly no expensive installation fees.
- Elka laminates can be easily set into place without the use of special adhesives.
- Elka laminates can be stepped on immediately after laying.
- The 12mm v-groove range is ideal for high traffic areas.
- Aqua Protect for enhanced water resistance available on the 12mm range.
Want to know more about laminate in general? Take a look at our laminate flooring guides, or take a look at our customer’s projects.Our Laminate Guides Customer Projects
Our Elka Collection
When purchasing the Elka laminate flooring collection you are receiving a superior-quality product that comes with a 20-year warranty, scratch-resistant and water-resistant surface. Select from eight timber effect designs in their 8mm range with colours from frosted oak to rich walnut oak. Or look at their 12mm range, which is quieter to walk on, and will hide small imperfections in the subfloor, plus it is easier to install due to the thickness of the board.