Finishes that enhance the beauty of solid wood
Apart from enhancing the quality of a floor, a premium finish can also drastically change the way the solid wood layer looks. From brushing techniques that bring the features and textures of the grain pattern to the fore to the lacquered finishes that protect the surface of the planks, here you will find anything you might need to transform your home in style.
At Floorstore we also carry Chene Wood flooring with striking finishes. These range from antique and distressed to golden or luxuriously smoked. Whether you prefer the opulent dark hues of walnut flooring or want an antique-style floor to make a room look memorable, here you will find both of them and many more.
Perfect for small or large rooms
Since Chene Wood engineered wood floors come in a hugely diverse range of sizes, you can always find the ideal option for your home. Products available at Floorstore include planks that measure 125mm in width as well as flooring with 260mm-wide planks. Likewise, lengths start at 300mm and reach 2200mm, with many more options in between. Some floors also come with planks in different lengths, to create a more rustic and natural look.
Classic and rustic
Antique or rustic floors have the unique ability to make a room look stunning and feel warmer at the same time. At Floorstore you can find the ideal design for your home’s décor. From hand scraped and distressed engineered wood floors to golden antique planks that add an opulent accent to any interior, here you’ll discover a fantastic collection of Chene Wood flooring at fantastic prices.
Modern and refined
If you want to transform a modern interior, look no further than the Floorstore range of Chene Wood engineered wood flooring. Designed with more neutral colours as well as subtler grain patterns, these floors look at home anywhere. A perfect opportunity to bring warmth and the beauty of nature into a stylish living space.
Floorstore’s Chene Wood collection at a glance
- Premium quality materials
- Multi-ply construction for superior stability and durability
- Materials that won’t expand or contract like solid wood
- An impressive range of colours and styles to suit any décor
- Rustic, antique, modern, and minimalist designs available
- Colours that range from light grey to dark brown
- Plank widths and lengths that provide flooring solutions for rooms of any size
- Suitable for bedrooms, living rooms, hallways, and even kitchens (with care)
- Top quality finishes that enhance the look and the quality of the wood layer
- Brushed and oiled for a more natural look
- Lacquered finishes for extra surface protection and easy cleaning
- Distressed, smoked, hand scraped, and coloured finishes for visual impact
- Click or Tongue & Groove installation systems
- Suitable to use alongside underfloor heating