Tradition And The Finest Quality
All Millbrook Beds mattresses and divans feature only the finest materials and components, to ensure superior quality. They are also handmade by skilled workers here in the UK. Traditional craftsmanship is used on every step of the manufacturing process, from the making of the pocket springs to the hand stitching and hand tufting details.
Millbrook Beds At A Glance
- Handmade products using traditional manufacturing methods and 70 years of experience
- Mattresses with handmade springs
- Choice of firm/standard, soft, or dual tension springs for tailored support
- Unique zonal edge spring system
- Superior stability and spine support
- Traditional hand side stitching and hand tufting
- Natural materials that include lamb wool, silk, cashmere, Pashmina wool, or Egyptian cotton
- Divans made with timber from FSC®-certified forests
- Pocket sprung firm edge divans that provide support right to the edge of the bed
- Luxurious fabrics in beautiful colours
- Supporters of British Wool and The Campaign for Wool
- Products approved by The National Bed Federation
The sumptuous Majestic 3000 mattress comes with 3000 pocket springs that have been individually hand-nested. This double layer, unique zonal edge spring system offers incredible support, not only for the spine, but for the whole body. The fillings include a wide range of natural materials, all chosen for their quality and luxurious feel. Layers of silk and cotton combine with Pashmina wool and lambswool. This Majestic 3000 mattress also features four rows of hand side stitching and comes with an Egyptian cotton cover. You can choose between Softer Comfort, Standard Comfort and Firmer Comfort options.
Premium quality and supremely comfortable, the Hermitage 2500 mattress features a unique zonal spring system with up to 2500 individually hand-nested pocket springs arranged in a double layer. It provides optimum support, to make every night as comfortable as possible. Similarly to the Majestic 3000, this mattress comes with cotton, silk, lambswool and Pashmina wool fillings. An Egyptian cotton cover and three rows of traditional hand side stitching complete the design. Various sizes and firmness levels are available.
The Splendour 2000 mattress combines comfort and quality in an elegant design. It features a double layer pocket spring system with up to 2000 individually arranged springs. Underneath the hand tufted Egyptian cotton cover, there’s a luxurious filling made of a blend of natural materials. Soft cotton, smooth silk and resilient lambswool – all make the mattress feel sumptuous. Two rows of hand side stitching add a traditional finish to the mattress. Just like all Millbrook Beds products, Splendour 2000 is handmade in the UK.
Elegance Deluxe 1700
A perfect blend of affordability and luxury, the Elegance Deluxe 1700 mattress comes with up to 1700 individually hand-nested springs in a double layer zonal edge spring system. Fantastic support for the whole body and premium fillings that include cotton, lambswool and silk ensure that you’ll sleep perfectly, night after night. Single, double and king sizes are available, along with three firmness level options.
Call our Millbrook trained staff to walk you through every step of your purchase on 01924 362 642